Monday 8 May 2017

LIFESTYLE VLOGGER

I loved watching vlogs. It happens to be my favourite-kinda-movie. It's addicted. I wonder how it happens?

Cupcake Aisyah.

A name that I bet most of us knew.
If you don't know her, go and check her youtube channel.


She is a youtuber or you call it a vlogger, that catches my attention. Not because of her wealth, but because of herself. She will always be herself no matter in real life, or in the youtube videos. To be honest, I don't even know why I attracted to her vlog so much. But I do know one thing; she is a girl with the quote of "Hidup Kena Chill" - don't sweat the small thing. Believe me, it strikes me. To think that we are supposed to enjoy every bit of our life and make things simpler, I adore this girl. Other than that, I'd vlogged since I was 12. Not realising that I have talent in it, I kept it to myself. Maybe I should post it someday. What do you guys think? He he.

Oh! She won this;


Great right. I dont even think that this platform; youtube, would be a great one to make name or carrier. Maybe I thought wrong. So, I would love to look up your opinions on this girl and maybe some suggestions for me to do vlog? Have a nice day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment